Highly experienced, yet entrepreneurially minded
We will provide you with an international, ambitious and resourceful setting to develop your career. For our team members to reach full potential we are equipped with cutting edge technologies, offer extensive training- and development programs and establish the framework necessary for our employees to create value.
11. May 2021
Power Trader Graduate Position
Do you want to join a new ambitious energy trading company with experienced
colleagues, and do you thrive in a fast-paced trading environment with ambitions to
become the best, and take an active part in the green transition to a more sustainable
society? Read more
About Helios Power Trading
Helios Power Trading is an energy trading company with a clear ambition. We are actively
engaged in the European power markets in support of renewable energy distribution and
market efficiency. To achieve our goals and build a sustainable platform for our company
to grow, we are always developing and expanding the competences of our team and
combining it with continuous leveraging of data and new technologies.
Our team is comprised of accomplished industry experts with a progressive take on
energy market development combined with a track record of excellent teamwork- and
Our sound financial structure gives us the economic foundation needed to invest in our
future. Helios Power Trading is in it for the long run and committed to attain our place in
the market and see our potential released.
You are an innovative and curious value-driven performer, with top grades and remarks.
You bring an entrepreneurial thirst for results and be part of a high performing, dynamic
trading team working together to achieve ambitious goals. Furthermore, you are a
focused self-improver who is both driven and innovative and has the ability to encourage
others to excel.
You share our core values and live by them every day.
- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection
- Independent thinking and curiosity
- The team is more important than the individual
- Logical and data driven growth mindset
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Cand.Oecon, Cand.Merc, Mat.Oecon or similar degree on MSc level
- A strong interest in financial markets, renewables, energy systems and trading
- Resilience and a determination to succeed.
- Accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail
- Reliability, delivery focused and able to prioritize and manage disparate problems
- simultaneouslyA team player with strong communication skills
- Flexibility in terms of working hours when required.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute power trading strategies
- Conduct, evaluate and act on market analysis.
- Actively pursue knowledge to develop the team’s ability to forecast
- Working closely with the Analysts and technology teams to build out our
What we can offer:
- A performance-driven and nurturing culture characterised by transparency and
collaboration that enables personal development
- A trustful and high-autonomy environment.
- Attractive total compensation package including significant bonus opportunity and
- Skillful experienced colleagues that cater for an informal and fun working
Please visit our website heliospowertrading.com if you want to learn more, or contact our
CEO, Christian Andersen by phone +45 52150298
You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our LinkedIn company site Helios Power Trading: Overview | LinkedIn
We look forward to hearing from you!
“We provide cutting edge technologies and the framework necessary for our employees to create value.”
Helios Power Trading A/S
Hasselager Centervej 13, st.
Phone: +45 2721 5191